Are Boxers of Briefs Better For Your BALLS?
Mar 15, 2023
Men's underwear is a hot topic, and it seems like the options have never been more plentiful—or more confusing. Should you wear briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, or briefs with an elastic waistband that's kind of like a boxer brief? The short answer is: yes! The long answer is: yes. But also consider these factors when deciding what kind of underwear to wear:
Boxer briefs are great.
Boxer briefs are the most comfortable undergarment you can wear. They're also more supportive than boxers and less revealing than briefs. But that's not the best part—boxer briefs are also attractive! If you want to look good and feel good, then you should pick up some boxer briefs.
They offer a little extra support for your groin health, too.
Buy breathable, moisture-wicking underwear.
The right underwear will help keep you clean and dry, and also keep your balls safe.
- Breathable underwear: Cotton is good, but it's not recommended for exercise. Breathable fabrics like Spandex are a better option for athletic wear.
- Moisture-wicking underwear: If you are a gym rat, cyclist, runner, or just an all-around particularly sweaty guy, you absolutely need moisture-wicking fabric to keep bacteria and moisture at bay.
- Don't purchase underwear that's too tight: Not only will tight briefs squeeze your testicles together so that they don't hang down as far, but this could lead to chafing or even skin breakdown over time (ouch). It's best to avoid any kind of restriction from moving around freely in order to keep things healthy down there! Snug is ok, but snug is different than TIGHT.
Boxer Brief Recommendation
The BALLS boxer briefs are the perfect blend of extremely soft nylon and spandex that hold the boys in while also allowing them to breathe. The inseam length is perfect to keep chaffing at bay and the cut is extremely flattering. You'll look good, feel good, perform your best, and feel confident and sexy while doing so. They sit at a comfortable price point and come from a company that is entirely dedicated to men's BALLS! What could be better?
Cotton underwear are good for sensitive skin.
A good pair of cotton boxers or briefs is the best way to go if you have extremely sensitive skin. Cotton underwear can help prevent chafing and keep your groin area cool and comfortable.
Cotton is breathable, so it doesn't trap sweat like other fabrics can. This means that cotton underwear will not only keep you drier, but it may also help prevent pubic mites by keeping your skin dry enough that they don't thrive in the moist environment that sweat can create.
If you have sensitive skin or are prone to ingrown hairs on your pubic area, wearing cotton underwear is a good idea as well: cotton won't irritate your skin like some other fabrics might do (especially those with elastic).
That said, non-cotton versions can work as well.
Cotton is comfortable and breathable, which makes it a great choice for underwear in general. However, if you're looking for something more durable or want to stay cool and dry in the heat of summertime ball sweat, there are other options available—including non-cotton underwear specifically designed for men's balls as mentioned above.
- Note: Because these products are more durable and customized, they cost more than their traditional counterparts (because of their specialized design), and may not always be available at your local big box store (because they're just starting to catch on).
Wear briefs or boxers when working out.
If you’re working out, it’s best to wear briefs for comfort and support. When your balls are moving around too much, it can cause pain and discomfort. They’re also more likely to get caught in the fly of your pants if they’re being bounced around by the movement of your body as you exercise.
Boxers may be okay if you don't mind sweating down there while working out, but they don't offer any support or protection from bouncing around too much. If that's how you like things, then boxers are perfect for you! Otherwise, briefs will keep everything where it needs to be during an intense workout session or even just a brisk walk around town.
Try a 7-inch inseam for optimal protection for the boys.
- Try a 7-inch inseam for optimal protection for the boys.
- If it's too long, you're going to be walking around with your junk hanging out (not very flattering).
- And if it's too short, you might as well be wearing a thong because your balls are going to be totally exposed.
Boxers will keep you cool and comfortable, but may not be the most attractive option for people trying to attract a new partner.
Boxers can be really comfortable, but they may not be the best option if you're trying to attract a new partner. They are loose and...well, boxy.
A few disadvantages of plain cotton boxers:
- They're not as easy to clean as briefs. This is because briefs use fabric that's specially treated with anti-bacterial properties that keep them smelling good and feeling fresh for longer periods of time than cotton boxer shorts would allow for (especially if you wear them regularly).
- They don't protect against chafing like briefs do.*
Boxers or briefs don't matter, but boxer briefs do offer added support and comfort.
While the debate rages on about the best underwear for your boys, it's important to remember that boxer briefs are simply the better-dressed cousin of their boxers and briefs brethren.
With their more supportive pouch and snug fit, boxer briefs offer maximum comfort while also providing added protection to your boys. They're perfect for boxer-lovers who want a little extra support without having to ditch their favorite style of underwear!
When it comes down to it, both boxers and briefs can be great options for your balls. BUT, if you’re looking for increased support, boxer briefs are the way to go. They’re also more comfortable than regular boxers because they have less fabric stretching across your thighs and hips. If you want to be a modern man with updated pieces on the streets and in the sheets, the BALLS boxer briefs are your best bet for your berries.